Information disclosure guide for the General Office of the Jiangsu Provincial Government
Guide to Opening Government Information of the General Office of Jiangsu Province
(Announced on October 29, 2019)
In order to facilitate the public access to government information from this agency, regulate the submission and reception of government information disclosure applications, and improve communication and understanding in government information disclosure, this agency compiles government information disclosure in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Government Information Disclosure. Guides are updated in real time.
I. Basic information on government information held by this authority
According to the "Regulations on the Functional Allocation of the General Office of the People's Government of Jiangsu Province, the Provisions of Internal Institutions and Staffing" and other relevant regulations, this agency generates and maintains the following government information in the process of performing its administrative management duties:
1. Provincial government regulations, provincial government and provincial government office documents;
2. Provincial government leaders' division of labor, working rules, and institutional settings;
3. National economic and social development plan, special plan, regional plan and related policies of Jiangsu Province;
4. Statistical information of national economic and social development of Jiangsu Province;
5. Provincial government work reports, important meetings, key tasks, appointment and removal of personnel;
6. Provincial government office budget and final account information;
7. Interpretation of livelihood hotspot policies;
8. Other government information that should be actively disclosed by laws, regulations, rules and relevant state regulations.
Second, the government's release of government information
Government information belonging to the scope of active disclosure shall be disclosed within 20 working days from the date when the information is formed or changed. Where laws and regulations provide otherwise for the time limit for government information disclosure, such provisions shall prevail. The main channels through which this agency releases government information are:
1. Provincial government portal: http://www.js.gov.cn. The above-mentioned government information that should be proactively disclosed will be disclosed to the public through the "Government Affairs Open" column of the Jiangsu Provincial Government's portal site by adopting the two categories of theme and genre.
2. Bulletin of the People's Government of Jiangsu Province. Paper bulletin gift points can be downloaded for attachment. Citizens, legal persons and other organizations can also obtain relevant information from provincial government archives, public libraries, and government information sites. The online bulletin room can be viewed in the government affairs open column of the provincial government portal;
3. Press conference of provincial government;
4. Xiaosu Policy Questions and Answers: The provincial government portal's government affairs open column has a "Xiaosu Policy Questions and Answers" to answer and respond to policy inquiries raised by corporate masses.
Relevant matters disclosed in accordance with the application
When applying for government information disclosure, the administrative agency that produces the information must first be determined. Since each administrative agency produces relevant government information in accordance with its administrative functions, citizens, legal persons or other organizations can submit to the corresponding administrative agency according to the type of government information required. Government Information Disclosure Application. Specific responsibilities of administrative agencies can be found on the corresponding government website, or consult "Jiangsu 12345 Online".
Citizens, legal persons or other organizations may apply to this organ for government information other than active disclosure. When the government provides government information, it provides information based on the actual state of existing government information, and does not process or analyze government information. When submitting an application for disclosure of government information, the applicant must provide identification and be responsible for the authenticity of the application materials. In order to improve the efficiency of application processing, applicants should provide detailed and clear descriptions of the required information; if possible, please provide the name, document number, or other characteristic description of the government information for easy inquiry by the administrative agency. The applicant can apply to the accepting agency for collection or copy the "Application Form for Information Disclosure of the General Office of the Jiangsu Provincial People's Government" or download the electronic version on the Jiangsu Provincial Government portal (http://www.js.gov.cn). (Annex 2: Application Form for Government Information Disclosure)
(I) Channels for Submitting Government Information Disclosure Applications
Applicants can apply for government information disclosure in the following 4 ways:
1. In-person application: The applicant can go to the General Office of the Jiangsu Provincial Government and submit an application for government information disclosure in person. The time for receiving the application in person: Monday to Friday 9: 00-11: 30, 15: 00-17: 30, except legal holidays. After the applicant submits an application, the agency will issue a receipt receipt;
2. Postal application: If the applicant submits an application by post, please indicate "government information disclosure" in the lower left corner of the envelope and mail it to "Government Information Disclosure Office of Jiangsu Provincial Government Office", postcode: 210024 ;
3. Application for government website: The applicant enters the homepage of the Jiangsu Provincial Government Portal-"Public Affairs Open" column-"Public Information by Application" page, and fills in the "Application Form for Information Disclosure of the General Office of the People's Government of Jiangsu Province" online to submit an application. After the applicant successfully submits the application, please keep the electronic receipt properly to check the status of the application;
4. Fax application: If the applicant submits the application by fax, please indicate “Application for Disclosure of Government Information” accordingly, and fax it to the Government Information Disclosure Office of the General Office of the Jiangsu Provincial Government, with a telephone and fax number: 025-83398111.
(II) Explanation of application process
After receiving the government information disclosure application, this agency shall register it. Except that it can reply on the spot, it shall reply within 20 working days from the date of receipt of the application. The person in charge of the organization agrees and informs the applicant that the extension of the reply shall not exceed 20 working days. (Annex 3: Flowchart of Government Information Public Application Processing)
For government information disclosure applications, this agency will respond to the following situations:
1. If it has been actively disclosed, inform the applicant of the methods and ways to obtain the government information, and the applicant should search on the government website and relevant government information inspection sites;
2. It is government information that can be made public, and provide the applicant with the government information, or inform the applicant of the method, way and time of obtaining the government information;
3. If it is not within the scope of disclosure, inform the applicant and explain the reason;
4. If there is no public information requested after searching, inform the applicant that the government information does not exist;
5. If the applied government information does not belong to the authority responsible for disclosure, inform the applicant and explain the reasons. If the administrative agency responsible for disclosing the government information can be identified, inform the applicant of the name and contact information of the administrative agency;
6. If the agency has responded to the government information disclosure application submitted by the applicant, and the applicant repeatedly applies for the disclosure of the same government information, the applicant is informed that the processing shall not be repeated;
7. The application for disclosure of information belongs to industrial and commercial, real estate registration materials and other information. If the relevant laws and administrative regulations have special provisions on the acquisition of information, the applicant shall be informed to handle the information in accordance with the relevant laws and administrative regulations.
There is no charge for government agencies to provide government information. However, if the amount and frequency of an applicant's application for disclosure of government information clearly exceeds a reasonable range, this agency may charge an information processing fee.
Fourth, the situation of government information disclosure agencies
The government information disclosure agency of this organ is the Government Information Disclosure Office of the General Office of the Jiangsu Provincial Government. The office address is 68 Beijing West Road, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province. The contact telephone number (and fax number) is: 025-83398111, zip code: 210024.
Please contact 025-83398111 for comments and suggestions on the government information disclosure work of this agency.
V. Other matters
Citizens, legal persons, or other organizations who believe that the specific administrative actions of their organs in the disclosure of government information violate their legitimate rights and interests may apply for administrative reconsideration or file an administrative lawsuit in accordance with the law.
Citizens, legal persons or other organizations may submit government information disclosure reports to this organ. Please submit the report content and related evidence materials by mail, and indicate the words "government information disclosure" in the lower left corner of the envelope.
Attachment: 1. "Gazette of Jiangsu Provincial People's Government" (click to read)
2. "Government Information Disclosure Application Form" (click to download)
3. Flow chart of government information public application