In the 70 years since the founding of the People's Republic of China, especially since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, Jiangsu has developed steadily and rapidly, and the service industry has made outstanding achievements. It has gradually become the largest industry in Jiangsu's national economy, and an important engine for steady economic growth. The total scale of Jiangsu's service industry has continued to rise, its overall strength has continued to increase, and its industry structure has been continuously optimized. New industries and new formats have emerged endlessly. Service production and the benefit of people's livelihood have become prominent, which has effectively promoted Jiangsu's high-quality development.
I. The total scale has steadily increased and developed into the largest industry
The 70 years since the founding of New China are 70 years of rapid growth in the service industry. After 70 years of development, Jiangsu has entered a new era in the development of the service industry through six stages: budding growth, adjustment start, start development, solid development, deepening breakthroughs and structural optimization.
The first stage: budding growth stage (1949-1978)
From the founding of the People ’s Republic of China to the reform and opening up, the province ’s productivity level was low. The primary task of economic construction was to develop industries, especially heavy industries. The service industry was in a subordinate and subordinate position. The development of the service industry was limited to very limited business, transportation, and other non-compliance. The missing industry. Due to the long-term implementation of a low-cost system for the service industry, the resource input in the service industry is insufficient and growth has been relatively slow. From 1952 to 1978, the value-added of the service industry in the province increased from 1.44 billion yuan to 4.94 billion yuan, with an average annual growth rate of 3.9%, lower than the average annual GDP of 5.1%, and also far below the industrial growth rate of 12.4%. The proportion of industrial added value has increased significantly, while the proportion of added value of services to GDP has been declining. The three industrial structures in Jiangsu changed from "one, three, and two" in the early days of the founding of New China to "two, one, and three."
The second stage: the initial stage of adjustment (1978-1985)
After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, reform and opening up began, and the economy gradually recovered. During the adjustment of the national economy, Jiangsu continued to give top priority to strengthening agriculture, promoting the comprehensive development of agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and sideline fisheries, and adhering to the comprehensive development of agriculture, industry and commerce Road; decisively and orderly industrial adjustment and enterprise rectification, accelerate the development of light industry and other processing industries, and strive to improve the industrial level. Emancipate the mind and reform commercial work. Start with a big change and a small change. First, let's invigorate the purchase and sale of five small commodities (small department stores, small stationery, small knitting, small hardware, and small food). As a result, rural reforms are in full swing, the basic position of agriculture has been strengthened, the primary industry has developed rapidly, the proportion of value added in the primary industry has increased rapidly, the proportion of the secondary industry has stabilized, and the proportion of the service industry has declined. The value-added of the service industry in the three industries is relatively low. In 1984, the value-added of the service industry accounted for 17.2% of GDP, a decrease of 12.5 percentage points from 1952, the lowest point in the 70 years since the founding of New China.
The third stage: the development phase (1985-1992)
Since 1985, the service industry has begun its journey of marketization and industrialization. The "Seventh Five-Year Plan for National Economic and Social Development of the People's Republic of China" issued in 1986 officially included the development of the service industry in the "Five-Year Plan" for the first time, and put forward "to vigorously develop consulting services and actively develop finance and insurance , Information and other businesses. " In 1985, the National Bureau of Statistics submitted the "Statistical Report on the Establishment of the Tertiary Industry" to the State Council. The report for the first time specified the scope of the three industries in China. With the further advancement of reform and opening up, 3 cities in Suzhou, Wuxi, and Changzhou and 12 counties (cities) under their jurisdiction were approved by the State Council as coastal economic open zones, and Zhenjiang was listed as an open city. In 1985, Jiangsu Province's first Sino-foreign joint venture commercial enterprise, Jinli Supermarket Co., Ltd., opened in Nanjing Jinling Hotel, and Jiangsu established Hong Kong's first economic and trade institution, Zhongshan Co., Ltd. These policies have effectively released the vitality of service industry development. At this stage, the service industry is in a period of rapid rise, and the proportion of value added in GDP has increased rapidly. The secondary industry has remained basically stable, and the proportion of the primary industry in GDP has fallen rapidly. The most iconic is that in 1989, the proportion of Jiangsu's service industry to GDP increased to 25.8%, exceeding the primary industry's 24.5% for the first time, which made Jiangsu's three industrial structures achieve "two, one, three" to "two , Three, one "historic change.
The fourth stage: the stage of solid development (1992-2001)
In 1992, Comrade Deng Xiaoping's speech in the south marked that China's reform and opening up had entered a new stage and a new opportunity for the socialist economy with Chinese characteristics ushered in. The "Decision on Accelerating the Development of the Tertiary Industry" promulgated in 1992 clearly stated the task of comprehensively and rapidly developing the tertiary industry. The whole province further emancipated the mind, set off a new climax of reform and opening up, and entered a new stage of rapid development of opening up. The increase in the level of national economic development, changes in the structure of production and consumption, and the continuous accumulation of household savings have directly created new demand for services. The favorable development environment of reform and opening up and the development demands of service industry students are superimposed to promote the rapid development of the service industry. In 1994, Jiangsu's service industry achieved the second leap, and the added value of the service industry exceeded 100 billion yuan for the first time, reaching 118.66 billion yuan. In 2000, the added value of the tertiary industry exceeded 300 billion yuan, reaching 306.95 billion yuan, accounting for 35.9% of GDP, an increase of 5.6 percentage points from 1993, and the fastest increase rate among the three industries.
The fifth stage: deepening the breakthrough stage (2001-2012)
After China's entry into the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001, China's service industry has entered a new stage of comprehensive opening up. After the 2005 Jiangsu Service Industry Development Conference, two important documents were issued. The "Outline on the Implementation of Accelerating the Development of Modern Service Industry" specified the development goals and directions of modern service industry in Jiangsu Province, and "Several Policies on Accelerating the Development of Modern Service Industry." "Proposed 36 preferential policies to support the development of the service industry in eight major items. Jiangsu seized the opportunity of the rapid development of the manufacturing industry in the province and the accelerated transfer of the international service industry, focused on the development of productive service industries, actively developed consumer service industries, comprehensively upgraded and upgraded traditional service industries, established a service industry brand, and built a modern service industry cluster In this area, the increment of the value-added of the service industry has advanced by leaps and bounds, and has grown rapidly at an average annual rate of nearly 100 billion yuan. In 2008, it achieved the third leap forward, becoming the second province in the country after Guangdong to surpass the trillion-dollar value-added service industry. 11.94 trillion yuan.
Phase 6: Structural optimization phase (2012-2018)
After the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China was held, economic development entered a new normal. The Party Central Committee paid great attention to people's livelihood, and the service industry was regarded as an important industry affecting people's livelihood. According to incomplete statistics, since 2013, the country has issued more than 50 policy documents related to the development of the service industry, more than the total number from 1978 to 2012, creating a good environment for the development of the service industry. At the same time, it also supports key industries in the service industry, and for the first time proposes promotion policies in the service areas such as the health service industry, sports industry, and the elderly industry to accelerate the development of the service industry. Jiangsu issued the "Implementation Opinions on Accelerating the Development of Productive Services to Promote the Adjustment and Upgrade of Industrial Structure" in 2015, and in 2016 issued the "Implementation Opinions on Accelerating the Development of Consumer Services and Promoting the Consumption Structure and Upgrade". The promulgation of these series of policies and measures has greatly promoted the development of the service industry, and has also strengthened the service industry's ability to serve the economy and society, and its position in the national economy has rapidly increased. From 2012 to 2018, the proportion of the service industry in GDP increased by more than 1 percentage point each year on average. In 2015, the value added of the service industry in Jiangsu reached 48.1% of GDP. It exceeded the proportion of GDP in the second industry for the first time, becoming the largest industry in the national economy. Jiangsu The three industrial structures have realized the transition from "two, three, one" to "three, two, one".
2. The comprehensive strength has been significantly improved, and economic and social contributions have continued to increase
In the 70 years since the founding of New China, the strength of Jiangsu's service industry has continued to increase, its economic vitality has blossomed, social contributions have gradually increased, and its influence in various areas of the national economy has become greater and greater. It has become a powerful force for promoting the economic development of the province. Economic development has injected new vitality.
(1) The share of contributions is increasing. Before reform and opening up, the service industry had a weak foundation and had a low contribution to economic growth. In 1978, Jiangsu's service industry accounted for 19.8% of GDP, which was 32.8 percentage points lower than that of the secondary industry. After the reform and opening up, Jiangsu continued to optimize the development environment, improve the service system, and increase support. The service industry has achieved considerable development and its contribution to economic growth has continued to increase. From 1978 to 2012, the average annual growth rate of the value-added of the service industry was 14.3%, which was higher than the average annual growth rate of 12.5% of GDP and higher than the industrial growth rate of 14.2%. Before 2000, the contribution rate of the service industry fluctuated around 30%, and from 2000 to 2010, the contribution rate was about 35%. From 2011 to 2018, the contribution rate of Jiangsu's service industry to economic growth increased significantly, exceeding 40%. It surpassed industry. In 2016, the service industry contributed more than the secondary industry. In 2018, the service industry contributed 58.8% to economic growth, exceeding the secondary industry's 39.9% contribution rate, and has become an important engine for economic growth.
(2) Economic vitality continues to increase. "Mass entrepreneurship and innovation by all people" has set off a climax of entrepreneurship and innovation in the whole society. The "decentralization of service" reform has optimized the business environment and stimulated the economic vitality of the service industry. In 2018, there were 420,552 new service industry companies in the province, with an average daily increase of 1,168, accounting for 76.5% of the total number of newly registered companies. The active services economy is also driving growth in the investment sector. The proportion of service industry investment in the province's total fixed asset investment increased from 28.9% in 1980 to 55.4% in 2018, an increase of 26.5 percentage points, making it a popular industry for investment. The rapid development of the service industry has caused the increase in electricity consumption. In 2018, the province's service industry's electricity consumption was 87.53 billion kilowatt-hours, an increase of 14.2%, which was 8.7 percentage points higher than the growth rate of the entire society's electricity consumption. Among them, the fastest growing are scientific research and technical service industry, leasing and business service industry, with the growth rate of electricity consumption being 19.5% and 18.8% respectively. Labor productivity in the service industry continued to improve. In 1978, the labor productivity of the service industry was only 1,615 yuan / person. In 1993, it exceeded 10,000 yuan / person for the first time. In 2010, it exceeded 100,000 yuan / person. In 2016, it exceeded 200,000 yuan. In 2013, the labor productivity of the service industry surpassed the labor productivity of the secondary industry, ranking first in the three industries. In 2018, the labor productivity of the service industry reached 243,954 yuan / person, which was 190,997 yuan / person, and 41,482 yuan / person higher than the primary and secondary industries.
(3) The effect of absorbing employment is obvious. With the continuous adjustment of the industrial structure, the role of the service industry in absorbing labor forces has continued to increase, and the employment structure has also been optimized. Before the reform and opening up, agriculture and industry were the main bodies to absorb employment, and there were fewer employees in the service industry. After the reform and opening up, the service industry has brought into full play the role of "reservoir", and the number of newly recruited employees is higher than that of the primary and secondary industries, and has become the main channel for absorbing employment.
From 1978 to 2018, the average growth rate of employment in the primary, secondary and tertiary industries in the whole society was -2.3%, 3.3% and 4.8%, respectively. In 1978, the proportion of employees in the service industry in the province was only 10.7%, which was 59 and 8.9 percentage points lower than that of the primary and secondary industries, respectively. In 2018, the province's service industry employed 19.526 million people, accounting for 41.1% of all employees, and the gap with the number of employees in the secondary industry narrowed to a minimum of 1.7 percentage points.
With the continuous improvement of the economic status, the proportion of employment in the service industry has increased rapidly, and employment forms in the service industry have become more diverse. In terms of different industries, compared with 2000, the proportion of employees in the transportation, warehousing and postal industry, wholesale and retail industry, accommodation and catering industry decreased in 2018, and the proportions that increased faster were education, finance, health and social The work and real estate industries increased by 7.1, 5.5, 5.4 and 4.2 percentage points in 2018 compared to 2000, respectively.
(4) Significant contribution from fiscal and tax growth. With the rapid development of the service industry and the increase in scale, the proportion of tax sources has been further optimized, and the proportion of taxes in the service industry has increased significantly. In 2018, the province's service industry tax revenue was 687.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17.4%, which was faster than the total tax and the secondary industry tax by 5.9 and 11.2 percentage points respectively, which was 4.2 times that of 2008, with an average annual growth of 15.4%; Taxation accounted for 49.5% of the total tax revenue, an increase of 13.3 percentage points from 2008.
The contribution of service industry tax to tax growth has increased significantly. In 2018, the contribution rate of service industry tax to the overall tax growth reached 71.5%, which is 43% higher than that of the secondary industry. Modern service industries such as real estate, leasing and business services, and financial services have a higher contribution to tax growth in the service industry. The contribution rate of the service industry to tax growth in 2018 increased by 21.9 percentage points compared with 2010, and the service industry became a pillar industry.
(5) Significant growth in attracting foreign investment. After the reform and opening up, the scale of foreign direct investment has expanded. From 1981 to 2018, the amount of foreign direct investment increased from US $ 0.02 million to US $ 60.52 billion. From the perspective of investment, before 2011, foreign investors mainly invested in manufacturing; after joining the WTO, restrictions on foreign investment in the service industry were further relaxed, and the proportion of foreign investment in the service industry increased significantly. Among the foreign direct investment in 2005, the service industry accounted for only 16.3%, and in 2018 this proportion has exceeded 50%, reaching 52.2%. The service industry has become the preferred area for foreign investment.
3. Orderly progress in transformation and upgrading and continuous optimization of economic structure
The 70 years since the founding of New China are 70 years of rapid growth of the service industry and 70 years of comprehensive and in-depth reform of the service industry. The service industry has grown from small to large, from single to plural, from traditional to modern, and its industrial level and competitiveness have been significantly improved.
(I) The industry structure has been continuously optimized. At the beginning of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the service industry was simple in composition and relatively simple in content and form, with only the necessary transportation industry and commerce. With the economic structural transformation and upgrading and the acceleration of urbanization, the industrial structure of Jiangsu's service industry has been continuously optimized. After 70 years of construction and development, the service industry has become more complete and the development has become more balanced. The proportion of traditional service industry in the value-added of the service industry has continued to decline, while the modern service industry has significantly increased, and major changes have occurred in the service industry. In 1978, the top four industries in the service industry were wholesale and retail and accommodation, catering, finance, transportation, storage and postal services, and real estate. By 2017, leasing and business services replaced transportation, storage, and postal services. Industry entered the fourth place in the service industry. Emerging service industries such as leasing and business service industry, information transmission, software and information technology service industry have developed from scratch and developed rapidly, and their proportion in the service industry has increased significantly. Leasing and business services, information transmission, software and information technology services accounted for 8.9% and 6.7% of the added value of the service industry in 2017, respectively, 5.5 and 1.6 percentage points higher than in 2005.
Powered by e-commerce, the consumer market is booming. The rapid rise of the Internet economy has brought tremendous changes to the circulation consumer market. E-commerce has gradually grown, and 232 e-commerce trading platforms such as Tongcheng Tourism, Tuniu Tourism, Suning Tesco, and Children King have emerged. In 2018, the province's total retail sales of social consumer goods reached 3,323.04 billion yuan, 392 times that of 1978, with an average annual growth rate of 16.1%. Among them, the province's online retail sales of physical goods reached 769.67 billion yuan, an increase of 30% over the previous year, which was 22.1 percentage points higher than the growth rate of total retail sales of consumer goods in the same period.
Innovative services and the financial industry continue to strengthen. Since the reform and opening up, the financial organization system has been continuously improved and its competitiveness has been continuously improved. The status and role of financial institutions in the operation of the national economy have gradually strengthened. Especially in recent years, the asset allocation and financing service functions of credit, securities, insurance, trust and other services have been further improved. Internet information technology has promoted the continuous promotion of financial product and service innovation. The financial industry has achieved steady development and has become an important support for the real economy. Facilitating leading industries. In 2018, Jiangsu's financial industry added value of 746.19 billion yuan, accounting for 15.8% of the service industry, an increase of 11.6 percentage points from 2005.
The division of labor has been refined, and the leasing and business services industries have grown rapidly. After the reform and opening up, the service industry has experienced a development process from single to multiple formats. The "tax reform" has unified the taxation system for goods and services, strongly promoted the integrated development of advanced manufacturing and modern service industries, promoted the continuous refinement of the division of labor in the service industry, and the eye-catching development of the leasing and business services industries. Travel agencies and other related business service industries continue to grow and develop, forming their own development system. In 2017, Jiangsu's leasing and business services industry realized an added value of 382.45 billion yuan, 17.2 times that of 2005.
The system was optimized and the real estate industry developed steadily. With the continuous deepening of the reform of the urban housing system and the acceleration of the process of housing commercialization, the real estate industry has continued to adjust and grow. In 1990, there were only 177 real estate development enterprises in Jiangsu with 6,893 employees. After more than 20 years of development, the number of real estate development enterprises in the province has reached 6,723, and the number has expanded to 96,000, which is 38 times and 13.9 times respectively in 1990. . In 1978, the province's real estate industry added value was only 550 million yuan, and in 2018 it was 526.98 billion yuan, nearly a thousand times that of 1978.
(2) The ownership structure has become increasingly diverse. Prior to reform and opening up, the service industry had been dominated by state-owned and collective economies. After the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, the intensity of opening up has continued to increase. Individual, private, and foreign-funded non-public economy have entered one after another, and the main body of management has presented a diversified development pattern. Since the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, it has further relaxed the market access and display of industries such as the financial industry, strengthened the protection of intellectual property rights, and created a good business environment. The ownership structure in the service industry has undergone great changes, and has been changed from a single public ownership system. The economic model has developed into a new structure of ownership structure in which various economic components such as the public and non-public sectors of the economy have developed together, especially the private economy and foreign-funded economy, which have experienced rapid development from scratch, from small to large. Among the service enterprises above designated size in the province in 2018, the number of non-public legal entities and operating income ratios were 65.8% and 29.7%, respectively, an increase of 8.9 and 4.4 percentage points from 2013. In terms of industry distribution, private enterprises are mainly concentrated in the four industries of transportation, warehousing and postal services, leasing and business services, scientific research and technical services, and information transmission, software and information technology services; foreign investment is also mainly concentrated in These four industries have slightly different rankings, including transportation, warehousing and postal services, information transmission, software and information technology services, scientific research and technical services, leasing and business services.
(3) Regional development is becoming more coordinated. Before the reform and opening up, there was little difference in the level of development of service industries between regions, mainly to meet the needs of industrial and agricultural production and the people's basic living needs. Since 1978, Jiangsu has created four service industry clusters along the Shanghai-Nanjing Line, along the Yangtze River, along the coast, and along the East Longhai Line according to the modernization process, regional productivity and urban space layout in various regions. Breakthroughs have been made in key projects such as design, creative culture, tourism, logistics, and the central business district, which have promoted the coordinated development of the manufacturing and service industries, urbanization and service industries in the province, and gradually formed complementary services with distinct levels. Industry regional development pattern. In terms of scale, in 2018, the added value of the service industries in Suzhou, Nanjing and Wuxi all exceeded 500 billion yuan, and Suzhou reached 945.02 billion yuan, which is far ahead of other regions. The value added of the service industry in central Jiangsu and Nantong exceeded 400 billion yuan. , Taizhou exceeded 200 billion yuan, and the added value of Suqian service industry in northern Jiangsu reached 117.03 billion yuan. The regional service industry has a large scale gradient. From the proportion of GDP, knowledge-intensive and technology-intensive high-tech service industries, such as Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, and Changzhou, all developed more than 50%, and the proportion of service industries in these four regions increased by 2018 compared with 1978. More than 33 percentage points, the rapid development of service industries in key regions has played a significant role in promoting the development of the service industry in the province. The value-added of the service industry in southern Jiangsu reached 53.2% of GDP in 2018, while the value-added of service industries in central and northern Jiangsu were 47.6% and 46.5%, respectively.
4. Emerging business styles are full of bright spots, giving birth to new momentum
In the 70 years since the founding of New China, the service industry has actively adapted to changes in the times, the role of scientific and technological innovation has continued to increase, new industries and new formats have emerged endlessly, and the service industry has become a "new engine" leading the economic transformation and upgrading and an "incubator" that fosters a new economy and new momentum.
(I) The stable development of productive services. Since the 18th CPC National Congress, in order to enhance the core competitiveness of manufacturing enterprises, Jiangsu has vigorously developed the productive service industry, and has undertaken non-core businesses that are separated and outsourced by manufacturing companies, which has effectively promoted the positive interaction between the service industry and the manufacturing industry. In 2018, the production service enterprises above the designated size realized operating income of RMB 159.17 billion, accounting for 80% of the province's service industries above the designated size. The development and growth of the productive service industry is conducive to transforming the economic growth mode, enhancing independent innovation capabilities, providing high-level intermediate inputs for the productive service industry, occupying the middle and high-end links of the economic value chain, and promoting the transformation and upgrade of "Made in China".
Benefiting from the industrial policy guidance and the development of the modern service industry agglomeration area, the rapid development of high-tech industrial economy has a significant role in driving the growth of the service industry in the province. In 2018, the growth rate of high-tech service industries such as high-tech service industries, strategic emerging service industries, and technology service industries was 6, 6.4, and 6.8 percentage points higher than the service industry's operating income growth rate, which is The contribution rates of the growth of the service industry in Shanghai were 62.2%, 66.8%, and 59%, respectively, which drove the province's service industry revenue growth by 4.7, 5 and 4.4 percentage points, respectively.
(2) The rapid development of the Internet economy. Through the "Internet +" strategy, Jiangsu has released the "Opinions on Accelerating the Development of the Internet Economy", focusing on 7 key development areas, including the "Internet +" industry, to promote the development of information software enterprises. The rapid development of the Internet has become a multiplier for economic development and an accelerator for industrial transformation and upgrading. In 2018, the operating income of the Internet and related service industries above designated size increased by 60.2% year-on-year, ranking first in emerging industries and first in 35 industries. A number of industry leaders have grown rapidly. Jiangsu Nari Group, Guodian Nanjing Automation Co., Ltd. and Nanjing Lianchuang Technology Group have been listed in the 2018 China Top 100 Competitive Enterprises in Software and Information Technology Services, ranking 12, 12, 88 respectively. Bit. From 2010 to 2017, the value added of the information transmission, software and information technology services industry increased from 61.18 billion yuan to 288.25 billion yuan.
(3) The "happy industry" is booming. Since the reform and opening up, while focusing on economic construction and development, we have persisted in taking the people's longing for a better life as the goal of our struggle, focusing on solving outstanding problems in people's livelihood, and constantly improving the people's sense of happiness and security. The people's livelihood business has shown a good development trend. Tourism, culture, sports, health, pensions, education and training, and other "happiness industries" have achieved steady and healthy development, and residents' "happiness" has continued to increase. Jiangsu actively participated in the establishment of the first batch of national tourism demonstration zones. In 2018, Jiangsu's total tourism revenue reached 13.2473 trillion yuan, an increase of 13.6%; it received 820 million domestic and overseas tourists, an increase of 9.6%, and its tourism influence continued to expand. Vigorously develop cultural undertakings and cultural industries, and successfully held the Zijin Cultural Festival and the 2018 Opera Hundred Drama Ceremony. Introduce a series of cultural boutiques, build Jiangnan culture, Canal culture brand. Efforts are being made to create a "15-minute fitness circle in urban communities", which will help the people to exercise quickly and promote the coordinated development of mass sports and competitive sports, sports and the sports industry. The national medical insurance system was further improved, and medical insurance benefits were steadily improved. Unify the urban and rural residents' medical insurance system, including 309 drugs including 17 anticancer drugs, into the medical insurance payment, and further expand the object and scope of direct settlement of medical treatment in different places. Education reform has continued to deepen, the supply of pre-school education resources has continued to increase, high-quality and balanced development of compulsory education has accelerated, the modern vocational education system has been continuously improved, the higher education undertaking has been strengthened, and new achievements have been achieved in the construction of "double first-class" and high-level universities.
Looking back, in the past 70 years, Jiangsu's service industry has experienced both storms and hardships, forged ahead and achieved remarkable results. Looking into the future, Jiangsu's development is undergoing transition and clearance. It is in a critical period of building a higher-level well-off society in an all-round way, and is in a period of development from a large economic province to a strong economic province. Jiangsu's service industry must adhere to the new development concept, adhere to the innovation drive, continuously optimize the economic structure, improve the business environment, improve the efficiency of capital allocation, continue to release market vitality, play a note of high-quality development, and strive to build a "strong, rich, beautiful and high" new Jiangsu.