Notice of the General Office of the Provincial Government on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Reform and Improvement of the Comprehensive Supervision and Regulation System for the Medical and Health Industry in Jiangsu Province
Su Zhengbanfa 〔2019〕 No. 82
Municipal, county (city, district) people's governments, provincial commissions, offices and bureaus, and provincial direct units:
The "Implementation Plan for the Reform and Improvement of the Comprehensive Supervision and Control System of the Medical and Health Industry in Jiangsu Province" has been approved by the Provincial People's Government and is now issued to you. Please implement it carefully.
General Office of the People's Government of Jiangsu Province
December 6, 2019
Jiangsu Province Reforms and Improves Medical and Health Industry
Comprehensive supervision system implementation plan
In order to implement the Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Reforming and Improving the Comprehensive Supervision and Control System of the Medical and Health Industry (Guobanfa  No. 63), comprehensively establish a basic medical and health system, and promote the modernization of the medical and health governance system and governance capabilities. Actually, our province formulated the following implementation plan.
I. Main goals
By the end of 2020, establish a comprehensive supervision and coordination mechanism led by the government and jointly participated by relevant departments; improve a diversified comprehensive supervision system combining institutional autonomy, industry self-regulation, government supervision, and social supervision; establish professional, efficient, standardized, and fair health The health law enforcement supervision team strengthens industry-wide and process-wide supervision, innovates supervision methods, and provides strong support for advancing the construction of healthy Jiangsu and guaranteeing people's health in all aspects and throughout the cycle.
Improving the diversified regulatory system
(1) Strengthen Party leadership. We will implement the requirements of comprehensively and rigorously governing the party, adhere to the party's leadership over medical and health institutions, strengthen the building of grass-roots party organizations, and give full play to the role of party members as pioneers. Strengthen the construction of social medical party organizations. Strengthen the construction of party conduct, clean government, and conduct, and strengthen the supervision and inspection of party members, cadres, and medical personnel in strict compliance with party discipline and the state's relevant laws and regulations.
(2) Strengthen government leadership. We will deepen the reform of "decentralization and management services", insist on who approves, supervises, who is in charge, and who supervises, strengthens supervision after the fact, and implements territorialized industry-wide management. Establish a comprehensive supervision and coordination mechanism led by the health administrative department and involving relevant departments. Law enforcement and supervision agencies of various departments carry out administrative law enforcement in accordance with the law, and realize information sharing and coordinated supervision between departments.
(3) Strengthen self-management. Through strengthening internal management and improving the operating mechanism, medical institutions at all levels and various levels shall effectively take the main responsibilities of the institution in accordance with laws and regulations in terms of practice, integrity service, quality and safety, trade style construction, and institution operation. A responsible person.
(4) Strengthen industry self-discipline. Giving play to the role of industrial organizations such as societies and associations in formulating industry management norms and technical standards, regulating professional practices and business management, maintaining industry reputation, and mediating and handling service disputes. Through legal authorization, purchase of services, etc., industry organizations are entrusted to carry out consulting services, professional training, and evaluation of regulatory effects, and promote positive interaction between comprehensive supervision and industry self-discipline.
(5) Encourage social supervision. Promote law popularization education and raise the awareness of the rule of law for the entire population. Medical and health institutions consciously accept the supervision of people's congress representatives and CPPCC members, and support all sectors of society to participate in supervision. Improve public opinion monitoring and disposal mechanisms, and give play to the role of media supervision. Open channels for complaints and reports and establish a reward system for complaints.
Third, strengthen the entire industry and process supervision
(1) Improve the efficiency of administrative examination and approval. Incorporate health and medical administrative examination and approval into the government's integrated online government service system, comprehensively promote "in-person examination and approval", and comprehensively implement the electronic registration of medical institutions, physicians and nurses. Optimize social medical examination and approval services, and give priority to supporting social forces in hosting non-profit medical institutions. Relax restrictions on the number, size, layout, and configuration of Class B large-scale medical equipment for for-profit hospitals.
(2) Strengthen supervision of medical service quality and safety. Through daily supervision and information technology, implement external quality control, strengthen key professional technical supervisions such as organ transplantation, restricted clinical application technology, and human assisted reproductive technology. Strengthen the supervision of medical institutions' procurement and use of medical-related products such as drugs, high-value medical consumables, and large-scale medical devices. Strengthen drug quality supervision, strengthen monitoring and early warning of adverse reactions to drugs and medical devices. Cooperate with industry organizations, medical and health institutions, and third-party professional institutions to standardize the evaluation of medical service quality.
(3) Strengthen the operation supervision of medical and health institutions. Strengthen the supervision of social benefits, service provision, comprehensive management, cost control, asset management, sustainable development and other aspects of public medical and health institutions, and conduct comprehensive performance assessment. Establish and improve public hospital incentive and restraint and audit supervision mechanisms. The non-profit and for-profit medical institutions are classified and managed, and those who damage the rights and interests of patients and seek improper benefits shall be punished according to law and regulations. Strict management of agreements with designated medical institutions for medical insurance. Strengthen the convergence of basic medical insurance, critical illness medical insurance, commercial health insurance, and medical assistance. We will deepen the reform of medical insurance payment methods, comprehensively establish multiple and comprehensive medical insurance payment methods that are suitable for different diseases and different service characteristics, and gradually establish a medical insurance payment mechanism that is linked to medical quality. Strictly crack down on fraud and insurance.
(4) Strengthen supervision of medical and health practitioners. Strengthen the management of practitioners' qualifications and practices, and strictly regulate the diagnosis and treatment of medical institutions and medical personnel. Strengthen the supervision of the filing of physicians' multi-practice institutions. Implement the "nine inaccuracy" and other related systems, carry out warning education, and investigate and punish all types of illegal behaviors and practices that violate medical ethics and morals.
(5) Strengthen order supervision in the medical and health industry. Establish and improve the joint supervision, prevention, and control mechanism for the medical and health industry. Strictly crack down on illegal practices such as illegal medical practice, illegal blood collection and supply, and false advertising. Strengthen supervision and inspection of medical prices. Intensify the punishment for commercial bribery, fraud, and public health funds in the field of pharmaceutical purchase and sale. Implement the relevant requirements of the "Regulations on the Prevention and Handling of Medical Disputes in Jiangsu Province", promote the implementation of the relevant measures of the "Regulations on the Work of Public Security and Security of Medical Institutions in Jiangsu Province", and severely crack down on crimes related to medical law. Strengthen the construction of Ping An Hospital.
(6) Strengthen supervision of public health services. Strengthen the supervision of public health services such as environmental protection, food safety, occupational health, mental health, radiation health, prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, vaccination, laboratory biosafety, public place hygiene, drinking water hygiene, and school hygiene. Strengthen performance evaluation and supervision of the implementation of national basic public health services and major public health service projects. Strengthen the guidance and assessment of medical and health institutions to complete tasks such as public health services, prevention and control of public health emergencies, and emergency medical rescue in emergencies. Strengthen the supervision and inspection of the entire process of vaccine production, distribution and use, and urge vaccine manufacturers, distribution and vaccination units to implement their responsibilities. Intensify the special rectification of occupational hazards in key industries. Strengthen the supervision and management of medical waste in medical and health institutions. Medical and health institutions should strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and early warning of health hazards.
(7) Strengthen the supervision of the health industry. According to the development characteristics of the province's health industry, formulate standards and requirements for standardized development of the health industry, clarify supervision responsibilities, and improve supervision capacity. Strengthen the supervision of new industries, new business models and new models such as the integration of medical care, health care of traditional Chinese medicine, health food, and "Internet +", and establish and improve an inclusive, prudent and effective supervision mechanism covering the entire chain and entire process of the health industry.
Fourth, innovative supervision methods
(1) Regulating law enforcement. We will comprehensively implement the system of public announcement of administrative law enforcement, the record of the entire process of law enforcement, the legal review system for major law enforcement decisions, and the implementation of the benchmark system for administrative discretion in medical and health care. Strict implementation of the law enforcement responsibility system and accountability system, the establishment of fault tolerance and correction and exemption mechanism, mobilize and protect the enthusiasm and initiative of administrative law enforcement personnel. Improve the effective linking mechanism between administrative law enforcement and criminal justice to prevent inaction, disorderly behavior, and punishment by punishment.
(2) Strengthen post-event and post-event supervision. Fully carry out the "double random, one open" spot check. Develop a unified law enforcement supervision and inspection checklist, a list of random spot checks, a list of post-event supervision responsibilities, a database of random spot checks, a list of law enforcement inspectors, and a unified regulatory information platform ("one table, two lists, two databases and one platform") , Random random inspections to achieve full coverage, by 2020, "double random" supervision and random inspection coverage of the proportion of supervised units reached more than 20%.
(3) Carry out credit supervision. Implement relevant regulations on medical and health credit information management, establish and improve the credit files of medical and health institutions and practitioners, and counterparts in medical and health administrative law enforcement, strengthen the use and management of credit information, implement credit classification supervision, and increase the intensity of trustworthiness and disciplinary punishment.
(4) Promote information disclosure. All types of medical and health institutions at all levels disclose to the society at least once a year services, fees, personnel information, and qualifications. Regulatory authorities disclose information on various medical and health administrative licenses, administrative penalties, inspections, and scores of bad practices on the portal website.
(5) Strengthen risk management and control. Establish a classification and control mechanism for medical and health risks, strengthen risk assessment and analysis, realize pre-warning, process monitoring, and result evaluation, and effectively prevent and deal with various risks. A unified monitoring and evaluation network for the quality, safety, and cost risk of medical and health services will be formed to improve the ability to detect problems and prevent and resolve major risks. Through risk analysis, abnormal monitoring, and risk early warning, the precise management and control of risks in the medical and health industry will be achieved.
(6) Implement grid management. All localities should incorporate comprehensive supervision of the medical and health industry into the content of a grid-based social governance, rationally allocate supervision and coordination forces, integrate forces at the grass-roots level of health supervision branches, co-management, occupational health, and family planning expertise, etc., by dispatching, empowering, and entrusting Methods, improve the grass-roots law enforcement system and work model, achieve "fixing, staffing, and responsibility", and strengthen daily inspections, special inspections, special rectifications, and post-penalty reviews of medical and health institutions.
(7) Promote collaborative supervision. Establish and improve the linkage mechanism between comprehensive supervision results and agency verification, rating review, management of fixed-point agreement on medical insurance, key specialty setting, financial investment, and evaluation of the best. The supervision results of the medical and health services of the practitioners shall be linked to the appointment of titles, promotion of posts, the evaluation of the best, and the allocation of performance, so as to strengthen the overall use of the overall supervision results.
V. Organization and implementation
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership and implement departmental responsibilities. Governments at all levels should strengthen the organization and leadership of the comprehensive supervision of the medical and health industry. The health and health administrative department is the main responsible department for the comprehensive supervision of the medical and health industry. All relevant departments shall assume corresponding supervision responsibilities in accordance with the law. All localities should formulate specific plans for reforming and improving the comprehensive supervision system of the medical and health industry in accordance with the requirements of this implementation plan, refine policies and measures, specify target tasks, time points, and division of responsibilities, etc., and submit the specific plans to the provincial health and health commission for the record .
(2) Establishing an inspection mechanism and strict accountability. Establish a comprehensive supervision and inspection mechanism for the medical and health industry led by the provincial health administrative department and the relevant departments involved. It mainly conducts inspections on the implementation of relevant national and provincial policies, outstanding issues and treatments, implementation of comprehensive supervision responsibilities, and implementation of leadership responsibilities in various districts and cities, and may sink to some counties (cities, districts) when necessary. In principle, inspect the districts and cities every two years or so. The inspection results serve as an important basis for the evaluation and appointment of relevant leading cadres and an important content of comprehensive regional governance. Major issues are reported to the provincial government, and clues concerning disciplinary and legal cases are transferred to relevant departments in a timely manner. All localities can establish corresponding supervision mechanisms by reference. Serious investigation and punishment of the responsible persons for their negligence and dereliction of duty in the supervision work, and those suspected of crimes shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law.
(3) Use information technology to improve the effectiveness of supervision. Implement the State Council's "Internet + supervision" requirements, and promote comprehensive supervision and information construction in the medical and health industry. Improve the comprehensive supervision and information system of the medical and health industry based on the Jiangsu National Health Information Platform. Accelerate the realization of the interconnection and interoperability of regulatory information in all relevant departments, at all levels and in various fields within the medical and health industry, and achieve dynamic supervision. Promote the deep integration of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, Internet of Things, mobile Internet and other information technologies with medical and health supervision, expand the application of online monitoring in drinking water, medical waste, etc., and promote the use of handheld mobile law enforcement terminals and law enforcement recorders. use.
(4) Strengthen team building and improve law enforcement. Strengthen the construction of the health and health law enforcement supervision system, and build a four-level comprehensive supervision network at the province, city, county (city, district), and town (town) levels. Comprehensively consider factors such as the number of people served, workload, economic level, and scope of services in the jurisdiction, and strengthen the comprehensive supervision force to gradually increase the number of health and law enforcement personnel provided by the province for every 10,000 permanent residents. Promote the modernization of health and health law enforcement and supervision institutions, formulate standards for the construction of health and health law enforcement and supervision systems, and improve the guarantee policies for business houses, equipment, law enforcement vehicles, and law enforcement funds required to perform their duties according to law. Related funds are included in the fiscal budget at the same level. Gradually implement a hierarchical management system for the posts of health and law enforcement personnel, and promote the professionalization, standardization and professionalization of the comprehensive supervision team.
(5) Strengthen publicity and guidance to create a good atmosphere. Make full use of various media, widely publicize medical laws and regulations and comprehensive medical and health supervision systems, increase public health awareness, and create a good rule of law environment for comprehensive supervision. Strengthen the guidance of public opinion, play a leading role in demonstration by propagating advanced models.
Annex: Division of key tasks
View and download the PDF version of the bulletin: Notice of the General Office of the Provincial Government on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Reform and Improvement of the Comprehensive Supervision System of the Medical and Health Industry in Jiangsu Province (Su Zheng Ban Fa  No. 82) .pdf
Related reading: Illustration of "Implementation Plan for the Reform and Improvement of the Comprehensive Supervision System of the Medical and Health Industry in Jiangsu Province "